Monitor your zanox and affili.net publishers commissions as well as leads directly on your iPhone.
Currently, affiliate2go supports two networks: zanox and affili.net.
For Zanox please note that you need to acknowledge the use of the zanox-API first on http://apps.zanox.com/web/guest/home?appid=1D9F152452C953E6366D.
# Earnings report and number of sales over any time period of time (eg. current week, last month, etc.)
# Earnings report separate open and confirmed commissions
# lists individual sales per shop over any time period of time
# security: affiliate2go pulls the data directly from affiliate network APIs and does not route it through a webservice or software from other parties. Also, affilate2go does not send any data back to the developers.
If you are having problems using affiliate2go (eg. when creating your account), please feel free to contact us via mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +49-30-2529-3943. We are happy to assist!
1) Open the URL http://apps.zanox.com/web/guest/home?appid=1D9F152452C953E6366D in your browser or iPhone and press the button "Connect with zanox".
2) Log in with your zanox username and passwort.
3) Confirm the terms and conditions press the "GET IT" button.
1) sign-in to your affili.net account.
2) open Account -> Technical Settings -> Webservices
3) note the "Publisher Webservice Password".
4) make sure that the radio button is set to "actived" for the webservices.
5) In affiliate2go, add your affili.net account by providing your username and Publisher Webservice Password.
Please note, that affiliate2go can not guarantee the correctness of the data.